Why I love the way Meek Mill kisses – Nicki Minaj


GQ has revealed Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill’s first photo shoot together for the October issue. In the sexy pictures, the couple who the magazine calls “2015’s Bonnie and Clyde” is not afraid to show PDA (public display of affection),as they make love in the club and count their money in the back of a car.

Meek describes their relationship as “very un-normal,” while Nicki adds, “I definitely think we have a normal relationship off-camera. We’re like any other couple in the hood.”

They admit that their ideal double dates include Jay Z and Beyoncé and Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz. “Those are already friends. We admire and respect them. So that’s a no brainer,” says Nicki.


She gushes about making love to her man. “Actually I love kissing him. My favourite thing about Meek is kissing him, which is weird. Just now I was like ‘damn, you’ve been asking can I kiss you a lot now,’ and it’s contagious because I used to be always asking him to kiss him when we first started talking. I love kissing him.

I love the way his lips feel.”

At first, Nicki wasn’t sure Meek was ready to be in a relationship with her, but he was “very convincing and persuasive.”

“One of the things that made me want to be with him is because we spend so much time talking, and he always made me feel like he was okay with me being me,” she says. “As an artist and just as a woman. Obviously I’m a strong woman in a lot of ways. I’m not a strong woman in every way. I don’t want to make it seem like I am some superhero because I’m not, but I do know that it takes a certain kind of guy. And time will tell if Meek is that kind of guy, because it’s definitely not easy.”

Meek reveals that he was attracted to Nicki’s ambition, independence, and beauty. “That you are a hustler. That you were doing your thing. A lot of people coming up. People don’t really have a girlfriend that’s doing more than them or the same thing. I like girls that hustle. She a boss. She’s pretty . Bad as shit. Ambitious.

What else do you want.”

Although they’re in love, Nicki does not always agree with her man. “Meek is a grown ass man. I may not agree with everything he says,” she says, while she adds, “Of course you know Meek Mill doesn’t regret nothing.”

No comments :

Post a Comment